Monday, September 25, 2006

More on Helmet Room

For some you may remember this previous post about my concerns on helmet room in my car. Well just tonight I tried out sitting in my car again, but this time with my newer, smaller, better fitting helmet. I would have thought it being a smaller helmet would result in me having more room, however I found that with it on I was almost in constant contact with the roof. Just to be sure I tried on my old one again, and it still seems to have a bit of room - as before - and I guess I will just have to use that. But I reckon Wednesday could turn out to be a very uncomfortable day, because if different helmets are all it takes between not feeling like a sardine, then it must be tight in there even with the older helmet.

Worse case, I do a few laps, waste the track fee, and go home. :-/

I'll keep ya posted,
Oz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home