Monday, August 28, 2006

Helmet Room

Well, I just tried out sitting in my car with one of my helmets on. All in all it's not as bad as I thought it would be. As long as I don't try and sit up perfectly straight, and I have the seat slightly reclined (how I normally have to have it anyways - but not how I'd prefer) I seem to have clearance between the helmet and the roof. Still I can easily bump the roof with my helmet, and the right side of the roof (where it drops down for the door) also seems to be in the way.

I think bouncing around a track I might expect some sort of constant head hitting, but I wont know until I try. But from what I've seen tonight, I'm happy to at least do that much - try. ;)

Plus, this was with my larger helmet. My other helmet (the one I normally ride with) is over at my mate's place with my motorbike - no room here for it anymore with the rota. But seeing it is smaller maybe it will be slightly (ever soooo slightly) better.

Oh well, at least I finally know. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home