Friday, September 01, 2006

Great Fuel Efficiency!

Damn it, my bloody fuel flap wont open. When I push the button on the dash it does nothing. NOTHING!

What a dog of an afternoon. I left work, and went to give my car a bit of a wash - just a quick splash and dash - as it was covered in pollen stuff from the week. Got to the car wash and would not accept my $2 coin. I even tried another machine, and it also rejected the $2 coin. The problem was though, I only had $3 on me as I haven't had time to visit an ATM. :( So I put the $1 coin in and that gave me 1 minut 20 seconds to hose down the car. I managed to do it just in time.

So next I went to the petrol station to get some more fuel and some money from the ATM so I could go back (to the car wash) and do it a bit better. It was here obviously that I discovered that my fuel flap would not open. I tried for a good five minues. I tried with the car on, I tried with it off, I tried with it running, I tried opening the boot (which worked fine). ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! It worked at bloody lunch time as that is when I got the new fuel cap - as mentioned below.

I was hoping to go and check out the Canberra Cruise ppl tonight, but stuff that now. I've only got half a tank of fuel and the car is being a dog to me, so stuff it! STUFF IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home