Thursday, February 01, 2007

Oil leak and then...

I rocked up to Reliance this morning to get my oil leak fixed/PWR unit installed. Had a chat and was informed that the recommendation was that it would potentially be better to install an S4 oil cooler as the PWR unit may not fit (with my other current bits).

However I then explained how I was thinking of replacing the radiator and intercooler also with PWR units, and also showed how the radiator (cap) currently presses against the bonnet (and has caused a dint in the bonnet). So now the plan has changed and I'm leaving the car there overnight to pick up tomorrow afternoon (hopefully in time for FACTOR M). This is what I'm getting done:
  • PWR radiator
  • PWR oil cooler
  • Air con condensor removed (air con is not hooked up anyway)
  • Check why the passenger window is not working
  • Find out what suspension I have (I hope it is adjustable, as I need to tighten the front up - it's bouncy at speed)
All in all I'm pretty happy about that, so when I get it back it should be pretty schmick. Following that I can finally get the tune done (and I'm now thinking it would probably be good to get the eBoost2 at the same time), and then at some point also get the catch can fitted - as I was recommended to get that before I return to Wakefield.

Now if only my bloody Simmons would get finished and sent. :/

Anyway, that'll do for now, I'll post up some pics once I get it back. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home