Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Holy Crappamoley!!!

Well, that cat has pretty much done the job. I noticed that there might still be a bit of overboost present, but it's barely nothing. No more cut outs and I can finally red line it - maybe.

I gave it a good attempt to get it to overboost and cut out like the days of old, but it wasn't having it. The car just simply kept powering on and on, and when I finally looked at the taco I noticed it was somewhere past 7500rpm. So either it has not rev limiter and I went past the red line (as the stock taco says 7000rpm for redline) or I haven't reached the red line.

But eitherway, finally being able to just give it a boot full without a care in the world (other than the clutch) has shown me a whole other car. It's crazy!

:D :D :D

As for the little overboost there is, maybe I just have to grow into the new car and then I might have a better understanding of it. But for now, I'm a very happy camper. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home