Friday, August 11, 2006

Handbrake Issues

lol... Tonight I was over at Ergs and we were having a chat inside when Erg thought he heard someone knock at his door. Off he went to check and then called out to me it appears my handbrake does not work.

Erg has an angled driveway and I had parked my car up it when I got there, however my car was now sitting peacefully at the bottom. It seems it had slowly crept to the bottom during the time I was there.

When I got in the car the handbrake was still on so I tried to push the car while sitting in it with my leg out the door. I was just able to move it and really I shouldn't have even been able to do that.

So, when I put the car in for the new clutch, I think I will also ask them to look at the handbrake. The guys seem to think it just needs a new cable. Hopefully that is correct. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home