Sunday, August 27, 2006

SDMA Hillclimb

Hey ppl,

Last Sunday I went out to Wakefield to watch the rotaries at the IPRA round - especially the mazprep 12AT Gen 2 - and this week-end I went out to the SDMA hillclimb here in Canberra to watch some more rotors. It was good day with some very well performing rotors showing their stuff against a large mix of other cars of all shapes and sizes.

Unfortunately I only had my lil' digital camera that has no zoom with me, but some photos are better than no photos so here we go. (Click on them for bigger versions.)

















As for my rotor I've noticed that it seems to have developed a minor oil leak but I can't for the life of me figure out where it is coming from - well without getting it up on ramps and getting under it. So guess that's another thing that I will need the guys to check when I put it in for a new clutch. Other than that, it's going good and I had it out and about this week-end.



I'm also in the process of attempting to organise a meetup of Canberra rotors, but I get the feeling there isn't a lot of interest. But guess I wont know until the day when I get to see how many have turned up. If you're interested, info can be found at this link on the REACT site.

Cheers,
Oz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home