Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Shiny Intercooler Pipes

Well, seeing it is now all registered I started playing tonight. I re-installed the boost controller, and then decided my intercooler pipes looked a bit dull. I had purchased some Alushine on the week-end and so got to work giving it a go.

The end result was reasonable and close to what I had hoped for. But there are still some dull patches and marks on the pipes from (what I can only assume to be) neglect by previous owners. I will probably have another stab at it on the week-end and if needs be there is an even stronger chemical I can get to further improve it - it's the one that is meant for removing marks etc.

I also did a very very small amount of degreasing, but more of that will come too.

Finally, I stuck my new rego sticker in place. awwwwww. :)

P.S. Tomorrow morning I am getting the proper exhaust put back in place. I'm looking forward to that as the rego one has been crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home