Friday, July 21, 2006

Four to Go

Alright, only four items left on the 'repairs needed' list. Today I purchased and installed an odyssey battery and fixed up the loose back window (just some screws needed tightening). As for the other four items:

Exhaust - I have booked in for Monday morning. The 'exhaust guy' recommended making a 'rego muffler' so I'm going to go along with that. Hopefully rego don't knock me back on the knowledge that it is only temporary - esp. seeing I'm hopeless at 'lying'.

Window wipers, fuel system protection and handbrake - I have this all booked in for Tuesday at one of the reputable Canberra Rotary shops.

Finally I've made another (hopefully the final) booking for a rego inspection on Wednesday as by then I should have all the work done. I've managed to book this in for lunch time, which is great. I can simply drive the car to work, and then putt (because of the rego exhaust) on over to Dickson in my lunch brake.

Exciting times ahead (touch wood). :D

But it's been great being able to drive it around with the rotor and stereo pumping. Totally loving it. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home