Thursday, July 20, 2006

Work Complete, Inspection Failed

hmmm... So picked up my car at 1pm today as planned, and headed over to motor registry. The problem felt like it was resolved, however motor registry were not happy with the quality. So being the nice guys they are, they let me have a look, and I could see their issue with it. The ball joint was still sticking out by about 1cm - it should be flush.

I rang the blokes who did the work, and have just dropped it back to them. They don't think they'll be able to get it done any better, but they're going to try. :-/ Eitherway, I'll go back and pick it up at 5pm and drive back over to Dickson (where the motor registry is) to try again. Thankfully they're open until 7pm, but if it fails this time I will just give up on these guys and go to some actual mazda mechanics. The only reason I didn't first up was because the car was pretty much undriveable. But now it is driveable, so....

Anyway, here's hoping. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home