Monday, July 24, 2006

Three to Go

Okay, rego muffler is installed and seems to be doing the job. I started the car when I picked it up and wasn't even sure if it was running it was so quite. It was crazy! Hopefully should do the job.

Tomoz I drop it off to get the three other minor things done. Window wipers was one of the items on there and I originally thought that was a bit too much. But then today half way to work they stopped working (it was raining). As a result I had to drive the rest of the way there and then back in the rain with no wipers. Not fun. Meant driving nice and slow and really cautious.

Anyway, driving to get the rest done tomorrow will be a bit of an effort with the rego muffler. You can really tell that the car does not like all that additional back pressure, so hopefully it doesn't do any harm - plus all the other driving I have to do until I get to remove it on Thursday (after rego inspection etc.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home