Monday, February 05, 2007

Where for art thou wheels?

Well, they once again promised to call me and I heard nothing. They promised me that first thing this morning they would pick up the forgotten two outer rims, then finish the wheels and then ring me this afternoon.

This afternoon has well and truely gone and nothing. No missed call, no voice message, no recieved call. I mean why set an expectation when you are unable to meet it. Just to get the customer (paying customer) off the phone? If so, then all it really is achieving is making them more pissed off and resultingly more subsequent phone calls!!!

So you've guessed it, tomorrow I will call them again. I wonder what excuse there will be this time and what kind of attitude they will portray. :? I'll be sure to let you all know. >:(

If I get them this week I will be amazed! If I hadn't put down the required slightly less than 25% deposit I would have cancelled by now. Is that why their deposit is so high?

(P.S. Yeah, I'm in a foul mood atm as these guys are not the only guys dicking me around.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home