Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Auto Electricians, Rego Inspections and Helmets

This morning I dropped the car into the auto electrician as planned. Potentially I'll get it back today, but they're fairly busy so can't be sure.

As a result, I think I will move the rego inspection to another day. It will just be too rushed to do it tomorrow afternoon. I still need to 'prep' the car for rego and would also need to get another UVP, all this while working. It's just too much effort/stress for no real reason - I can wait a little longer. ;)

Finally, I noticed this morning how little clearance there is between the roof and my head. I'm wondering if there is enough room to wear a helmet. I really hope there is, as the plan was to use this car for track days (as well as motorkhanas and the like). When I get it back from the auto electrician I will have to check this out - as I have helmets from my motor bikes. If there isn't enough room, I'll have to see what I can do about getting the seat lower. :?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home