Monday, April 02, 2007

Fuel Pump

Yeah, so I got the tune and then was kinda quite for a while. In the time of non-posting there was a REACT dyno day, Wheels and a few FACTOR Ms. However the reason I went quite was I yet again appeared to have issues.

Anyway, long story short is that my fuel pump shat itself and so Friday past I finally got a new one installed. I got a Bosch Competition and it seems to be working a charm. I didn't expect a noticeable difference, but it has made a big difference. Acceleration is now soooo much smoother (esp. at high revs) so it feels fairly different to drive.

Touch wood, all is good with the car atm. But who knows. Think I'll just drive it around for a few weeks and save some money, then I'll look at heading to wakefield.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home